domingo, 26 de junho de 2016

A Very Exciting Event

It was a very exciting time of my artistic career. I had the opportunity to honor the writer and playwright Ariano Suassuna, a very important person for the Brazilian culture. This happened at a place called Marco Zero (in the city of Recife, Brazil). I was together with my friends from the group Um Bloco em Poesia. We were before an audience of over 30.000 people. Our group played a song that I and my musical partner Adalberto Cavalcanti have created especially for this event (the song is called Monumento Armorial and can be listened here). On the stage, I recited a poem and offered it to the master Ariano Suassuna.




























Outros Contatos

Veja Links para matérias de João Araújo:

- Um itinerário crítico para o imaginário de Mafalda Veiga:
Decomposição de um cancioneiro através da imaginação da matéria
in Germina - Revista de Literatura e Arte. (link para o artigo)